Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

In conclusion it appears that feminists think women should be able to act in any legal way they wish in sexual terms.

Feminists object to establishments where women are allowed to do this.

Men are condemned IF they react because of the behaviour of some women.

We should not judge women for their behaviour.

800 posts on and you still haven't got it! :hihi:

John X

In conclusion it appears that feminists think women should be able to act in any legal way they wish in sexual terms.

Whatever another poster might say, I'd say you most certainly do have it summed up nicely here.

800 posts on and you still haven't got it! :hihi:

John X

I think my conclusion summarises the protestors.

Maybe you would care to explain what I have not got and give us your conclusions.

Read my post 804 and you will see who is achieving real equality for women.

Men are condemned IF they react because of the behaviour of some women.

We should not judge women for their behaviour.

Well said Harvey, that sums it up nicely and ends the debate. It took some time to whittle them down and realise the folly of their sexist ways, but it was fun, and worth it.

PS This thread has been brilliant entertainment...:D

There are women who are truly proving they are equal to men and superior in some cases.

These are the ones serving in the forces and in many cases living in harsh dangerous conditions the same as the men in battle zones.

Are you seriously suggesting that women serving in the forces are the only ones who are equal to men? Or that female police officers, doctors, scientists, artists, authors and so on are not really quite as good?

Several have won gallantry awards for their bravery.

Good.

They are not looking for a cause to hang onto

Do you not think that serving one's queen and country is a cause?

but are proving what the Playboy protestors are playing at.

The protesters are complaining about the objectification and sexualisation of women - I really can't understand how you think women soldiers are proving that.

Archived