Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

it seems a very small group of feminists are protesting about the new Playboy club in London..............ladies whats your problem nobody is asking or wants you to work there:loopy: leave the girls who work there alone to get on with their chosen career! or is it a little bit of jealousy?? judging by the look of some of the interviewed feminists:gag:

Women should be free to work in titty bars, but somehow they should be denied the right of free assembly and protest if you don't find them attractive?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all morning,

Women should be free to work in titty bars, but somehow they should be denied the right of free assembly and protest if you don't find them attractive?

Seconded...

It is also quite a serious logic fail as well.

The argument is that there is no need for a protest because women have equal employment rights and esteem in today's society but as soon as women do protest they are insulted and told they mustn't! :o

John X

Oh and Bettyboop or whatever your name is:

Way to go. Loose the argument, so attack/ridicule the poster.

No, it's spot on and in a different league to you. Did you just feel a 'whoosh' sensation over the top of your head?

Oh look, more veiled insults (and all for having the temerity to have a different view to your own).

the demand comes from men

Odd that there are quite a few women that visit theses establishments too (and not to work).

Feminists == the new fascists.

I disagree, I'm fine with the ugly ones being sent off on protests and letting the

attractive ones with big bajoomies work in titty bars.

Hey presto everyone is happy :D.

The argument is that there is no need for a protest because women have equal employment rights and esteem in today's society but as soon as women do protest they are insulted and told they mustn't!

I don't care whether people protest or not. What I do care about is the blatant hypocrisy on display (if these women wish to protest, then there are far better/worse places to protest, yet they go for the easiest/low risk establishments).

The thing these women seem to fail to realise, is that many, many women genuinely don't care about these clubs and find the actions of these women quite abhorrent and an insult to everything that the feminist movement has achieved since the early 60s).

I don't care whether people protest or not. What I do care about is the blatant hypocrisy on display (if these women wish to protest, then there are far better/worse places to protest, yet they go for the easiest/low risk establishments).

Could you suggest any of these better/worse places you have in mind?

many women genuinely don't care about these clubs and find the actions of these women quite abhorrent and an insult to everything that the feminist movement has achieved since the early 60s).

Can you articulate why you think this protest is insulting and abhorrent to the feminist movement?

Archived