Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

Did I make any assertions at all to be wrong on any level? ... *shakes head* I think you're addling your brain looking for all these links ... and being led miles off topic as well.

To be honest, I don't think most girls in my time really knew about any of these things, 2nd wave and groups et cetera, that was all a bit too middle class for us. We just instinctively knew that we weren't being given our due, and started being bolshy with everyone till we got our own way. Which was mainly getting a decent wage and being given the Pill without having to get married first. ;)

I'm bored now, so I'm off to FB to post status about it all ... prepare for your ears to start burning soon :hihi:

Attention, attention, this is a public service announcement.

Will the the next lamb to the slaughter please post now...:hihi:

Damn I missed any of those, can I suggest my own street is on the next Slut Walk route?

Mmmmm, MJ, I feel a counter protest coming on. The next time there's one we should turn up on mass, men that is, or women as well, if that way enclined, and wolf whistle. oggle and generally perv....:hihi:

Archived