Restaurant recommendations for North Sheffield

DumDom

Living in south Sheffield some friends and I were saying we don't go to any restaurants on the other side of town, so I am asking fellow forumers for recommendations of restaurants in Crookes, Walkley, Hillsborough, Ecclesfield and beyond. All the north side.

We go out regulalrly to eat and will try any type of food so please give me some names of good (and bad, to avoid) so we can try the delights of "the dark side", only joking.

Near a decent pub would be ideal.

thanks in eager anticipation

DD

My fave is sette colli in hillsborough, also been to Roma (when it was called La Civitta) that was also nice.

La Vida Loca in hillsborough was quite nice food but the restaurant was empty and lacked atmosphere.

Bay Leaves in Ecclesfield is a really nice indian. The italian opposite is also nice, well it was last time I went but that was about 4 years ago, maybe more.

My fave is sette colli in hillsborough,

If your wanting an authentic italian expierence your far better off going to strada in the city centre- they are much closer to italian food than this place in my opinion.

If your wanting an authentic italian expierence your far better off going to strada in the city centre- they are much closer to italian food than this place in my opinion.

Been to strada about 12 times, excellent food and service, but's it's not north sheffield.

It's also more modern italian than old school.

Archived