Books about Wilson

The Chinese guy was the sidekick to Rockfist Rogan in the 'Champion'. The 'clicky ba' was a cricket bat, with which he would go around smacking villains upside the head. Their main adversery was a piece of work called King Sharples. I think he grew his fingernails long better to rip innocents to pieces.

Wilson used to wear a one piece suit made of wool and go running over the moors in training. Imagine trying to get it dry. I never read that he had a dry one to change into.

Alf Tupper lived under an old railway arch and trained on fish and chips.

They don't make 'em like that anymore.

I'll stick with the wool flyer, black, one piece, down to the ankles, and must've dragged like hell in the shower. JJBARNESFAN has a point though about the Chinese guy with the bat, I think he did feature in 'The Wolf of Kabul', not Rockfist Rogan.

I'll stick with the wool flyer, black, one piece, down to the ankles, and must've dragged like hell in the shower. JJBARNESFAN has a point though about the Chinese guy with the bat, I think he did feature in 'The Wolf of Kabul', not Rockfist Rogan.

I must bow to your memory as somtimes i dont know what i had for breakfast think it was cornflakes but could have been beg and acon:D:D

Archived