Ladies Only Private Bar or Club

Arising from a comment on the Playby Club protest, if there was a similar establishment for women where buff young guys, wearing skimpy pants and bowties were serving drinks and showcasing their 'poledancing' skills, would you be a regular attendee? Or would you think it was a waste of time and money?

Does this need a poll?

yeah, go on, give it a pole :hihi: Sorry - yep, it'd be better with a poll ;)

I can see it having a place, but would it be as profitable?

It could be a magnet for hen parties I suppose, but I don't know any women with dirty macs :P

I don't think it would take off however i do think there is a gap in the market in terms of providing for women's sexual interests. It's very male orientated from what i can tell.

As i've said in previous posts, there is a time and place for sex and nudity which can be enjoyed by all...so long as it doesn't mean that the persons involved are objectified or demeaned and I think that clubs such as these contribute to this whether they are aimed at men or women.

Arising from a comment on the Playby Club protest, if there was a similar establishment for women where buff young guys, wearing skimpy pants and bowties were serving drinks and showcasing their 'poledancing' skills, would you be a regular attendee? Or would you think it was a waste of time and money?

Does this need a poll?

Ey up chuck I'm back, I've been looking for a part time job, would you like to take down my particulars? :cool:

Does this need a poll?

Would I be a regular attendee ? Is The Pope a Catholic ? :rolleyes:

Does this need a poll?

I think it would probably be a bit sexist to make it ladies only...

If you check you'll find that most strip clubs aren't restricted to men only, they're quite happy to take your money if you want to go and spend some no matter what your gender.

Does this need a poll?

You mean Chippendales haven't opened a club in the UK yet? :o

Archived