Ladies Only Private Bar or Club

I'd much rather (and have done many times) go to a female strip club with my man. We both enjoy ourselves - him for obvious reasons and me because I appreciate the beauty of a nicely formed female who knows how to dance. :)

Not worth the time and effort, ruby. You'd never find anyone willing to polish the poles on a regular basis.
MichaelW thinks he's found a gap in the market ... I thought we'd try a bit of market research for him.

I should have installed a pole, I see that now it's too late ... d'oh!

I'd much rather (and have done many times) go to a female strip club with my man. We both enjoy ourselves - him for obvious reasons and me because I appreciate the beauty of a nicely formed female who knows how to dance. :)
I think you've sort of missed the point of this one, shaz. It's to find out if straight women want to spend time in the presence of buff semi-clad men ... not look at other women.

I mean, we can do that almost anywhere ...

I think you've sort of missed the point of this one, shaz. It's to find out if straight women want to spend time in the presence of buff semi-clad men ... not look at other women.

I mean, we can do that almost anywhere ...

I get your point. it's just that I wouldn't pay money to see men strip and pole-dance. I'd find it cheesy and embarrassing, so I don't think it's a huge money-maker. Apart from hen nights I can't see them getting much business.

Archived