Ladies Only Private Bar or Club

I cant stand men who love themselves and muscley bodies arent for me lol I would prefer a rough a ready man and with I prefer bigger bodied men so people from that nightclub wouldn't do anything for me lol

If you really wanna see it you can google Ceasers in Streatham Hill and you'll see it :D

Thats a shame innit ? Actually Terry I do not like shaven chested smoothies, but prefer someone a little rough looking, like Ray Winstone or Sean Bean. Not to mention George Clooney now he has a beard and moustache.:love:

I'm sort of a cross between the three of 'em

Rays belly

Seans accent

And i haven't shaved yet today.

waste of time for me. if a guys removing his clothes in front of me its because its time for fun, if not then keep ur kit on, i'll just use my imagination

What a coincidence,when i take my clothes off in front of my missus she bursts out laughing too.

I think you've sort of missed the point of this one, shaz. It's to find out if straight women want to spend time in the presence of buff semi-clad men ... not look at other women.

I mean, we can do that almost anywhere ...

What about gay men are they not allowed or is it strictly for straight women?

If its strictly for straight women I honestly don't think there would be enough business for it.

What a coincidence,when i take my clothes off in front of my missus she bursts out laughing too.

I know just what you mean, I came out of the bathroom naked and walked into the bedroom, she looked quizzically at the family jewels. I said "what are you looking at?" she replied, "I'm not sure, it looks like a willy but smaller". :suspect:

What about gay men are they not allowed or is it strictly for straight women?

If its strictly for straight women I honestly don't think there would be enough business for it.

I don't know, it's not my club. Ask Michael Winner over there, he's the expert! :hihi:

Archived