Lucifer Satan and Beelzebub

For some reason i always had the three down as the same entity.

I found out today that they were not only separate fallen angels but they were just 3 out of 7 all vying for control of hell.

What i cannot quite understand is why we never hear anything about Astaroth who is supposed to have been running hell alongside Lucifer and Beelzebub.

Eeeeek @ Max Clifford. He is slightly saturnine, though. :D

I always imagine Lucifer would look like Piers Brosnan, and Astorath would be more of a Vincent Price type. I try not to think about Beelzebub ... but that's more to do with the flies than anything else.

Who are the other Princes of Darkness, as a matter of interest. I've only heard of those three ... sort of a reverse Trinity?

Eeeeek @ Max Clifford. He is slightly saturnine, though. :D

I always imagine Lucifer would look like Piers Brosnan, and Astorath would be more of a Vincent Price type. I try not to think about Beelzebub ... but that's more to do with the flies than anything else.

Who are the other Princes of Darkness, as a matter of interest. I've only heard of those three ... sort of a reverse Trinity?

Tony Blair,Michael McIntyre and that meercat out of the advert.

Archived