Lucifer Satan and Beelzebub

Who are the other Princes of Darkness, as a matter of interest. I've only heard of those three ... sort of a reverse Trinity?

Lucifer - pride

Mammon - avarice

Asmodeus - lechery

Satan - anger

Beelzebub - gluttony

Leviathan (Astaroth) - envy

Belphegore - sloth

So it says on a website i found anyway.

Lucifer was an angel before this Earth was made and he wanted to save everybody who came here but he wanted all the glory so he was cast out of heaven and into the Earth now he is Satan and just a bit upset!!

Lucifer was an angel before this Earth was made and he wanted to save everybody who came here but he wanted all the glory so he was cast out of heaven and into the Earth now he is Satan and just a bit upset!!
or something similar anyway ...

It doesn't matter if we get confused between them, it's only make believe, anyway. :)

Many people believe in God or Jesus but don't believe in Satan, I never understood that read the Bible especially the book of Revelation Lucifer/Satan gets a real explanation there.

Many people believe in God or Jesus but don't believe in Satan, I never understood that read the Bible especially the book of Revelation Lucifer/Satan gets a real explanation there.
Most people don't believe in either of them, do we? It's just a book, zeke. It's not actually true.

If it was true, it would be terrifying, some crazed meglamaniac with unlimited powers, and a load of simliarly equipped minions, demanding sacrifices and unlimited worship. Most of whom are invisible, and the rest ill disposed to the human race.

Life is just what you see and what you make it. No magical being in charge, just us!

How did Lucifer become Satan? They are supposed to be different fallen angels.

So would that mean that Beelzebub never in fact led a revolt and deposed Satan to become Lucifer's #2 in hell?

Archived