A very weird experience !!

I was driving through Derbyshire today, when I passed a familiar place. Later on I drove through the same place AGAIN, and realised that I had only passed the place the first time in my MIND. This has happened to me before, and is really weird.

Can anyone explain this, or has it happened to you ? Its like seeing into the future.

Opposite with me....when I went to Japan a few years ago I was taken to see a big buddah that you could go inside.....I felt that I had been there before, I knew that if we went this certain way we would find a door....it was quite dark in there but I knew exactly where we were to go......I had that feeling stay with me for quite a while after I came home.

It's not so weird, I think the first time you passed the place you must have been out of your mind. Did you experience a similar feeling while posting this thread?

Well I had just put it on FB, so yes, lol...........................

Actually now you mention it, its like an out of body experience. Very weird.:huh:

Opposite with me....when I went to Japan a few years ago I was taken to see a big buddah that you could go inside.....I felt that I had been there before, I knew that if we went this certain way we would find a door....it was quite dark in there but I knew exactly where we were to go......I had that feeling stay with me for quite a while after I came home.

I once went to look round a house for sale, and on entering this room, felt that I had been there before. Weird isnt it Joan ?

I once went to look round a house for sale, and on entering this room, felt that I had been there before. Weird isnt it Joan ?

Be careful or they will be calling you psychic and the SF lynch mob will be coming around. ;)

I was driving through Derbyshire today, when I passed a familiar place. Later on I drove through the same place AGAIN, and realised that I had only passed the place the first time in my MIND. This has happened to me before, and is really weird.

Can anyone explain this, or has it happened to you ? Its like seeing into the future.

Pattricia, you drink driving again. Tut tut.

I've experienced this a few times Pat, even in cities I know I'm visiting for the first time. A couple of times I remembered them from dreams and other times I have no idea how I've seen them before. It is a very strange sensation when it happens.

Archived