How much to replace 2.2 air rifle spring

For the spring alone, a good quality item for most relatively modern models might be £15-20.

If you need fitting as well, the gunsmith would have to charge you some labour, so expext anything from £10-25 for fitting.

you cant go round pointing finger at everyone on cross with a air rifle pal otherwise i would imagine it will be you getting pinned down and shot next.

i feel sorry for your cat it will be sum little scum bags plenty about in and around cross if you catch the scummy person that did it hope you give them a good kick in

My cat was pinned down and shot by some p.rick on parson cross, wasn't you was it?

What do people us them for?

I have four very poweful air pistols, one is vintage. I legally shoot at a cast iron target trap in my back garden, I don't shoot at any living thing, our dogs have to be in the house when I shoot, just in case. I am considerate to my neighbours, one of my collection is a noisy American gas gun, I have has a silencer made, so as to not upset anyone.

There are a couple of pistols that I would like to add to my collection, I only collect the single shot variety, any silly sod should be able to hit anything with an eight shot automatic.

As for the op's question, Alan's Air Rifles at Bramley will be able to sort you out. :thumbsup:

I have four very poweful air pistols, one is vintage. I legally shoot at a cast iron target trap in my back garden, I don't shoot at any living thing, our dogs have to be in the house when I shoot, just in case. I am considerate to my neighbours, one of my collection is a noisy American gas gun, I have has a silencer made, so as to not upset anyone.

There are a couple of pistols that I would like to add to my collection, I only collect the single shot variety, any silly sod should be able to hit anything with an eight shot automatic.

As for the op's question, Alan's Air Rifles at Bramley will be able to sort you out. :thumbsup:

Thanks, nice to see a sensible answer and has actually taught me more about it as a hobby, i genuinely didn't know what people uswd them for apart from causing a nuisance and injuring/killing amimals. Cheers

Archived