How much to replace 2.2 air rifle spring

So how would I get my fingers burnt? You were fishing for a bite, and now that you've got one, have thrown your toys out of your pram.

Grow up.

Quite wrong, just trying to give advice to save you from the attention of our Police friends.

If you think this is "throwing my toys out of the pram" I assure you, you are very mistaken.

Been around firearms all my life, seen it, and done it to be honest. Only trying to help, maybe you are the ONE that knows all about guns, though I do doubt it making reference to your first post Re, "I have four very poweful air pistols, one is vintage." All regular users of firearms will be having a jolly good laugh at that, as all "powerful" (handguns) were banned many years ago, along with auto loading full bore rifles. All due to the incidents at Hungerford and later at Dunblane.

Regards

Angel.

Quite wrong, just trying to give advice to save you from the attention of our Police friends.

If you think this is "throwing my toys out of the pram" I assure you, you are very mistaken.

Been around firearms all my life, seen it, and done it to be honest. Only trying to help, maybe you are the ONE that knows all about guns, though I do doubt it making reference to your first post Re, "I have four very poweful air pistols, one is vintage." All regular users of firearms will be having a jolly good laugh at that, as all "powerful" (handguns) were banned many years ago, along with auto loading full bore rifles. All due to the incidents at Hungerford and later at Dunblane.

Regards

Angel.

Do all "shootist" like to know the most about all that is guns? (is that even grammatically correct?)

I must confess to loving shooting. Though I have only been a few times I loved clay pigeon shooting. I was also awesome at it. Awesome. Absolutely awesome.

Regards

Angel.

I didn't realise that the incidents at Hungerford and Dunblane were caused by air pistols laughing boy, you live and learn every day. :rolleyes: I don't need any help from you, I was shooting most everything legal in the early 60's and I don't care for your patronising tone. Neither do I need you to tell me the differences between different types of firearms, and it is you that is the fool not taking air pistols seriously.

Now get off my case and find someone else to annoy.

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

has any one a sensibly price WEBLEY VULCAN SERIES 111 .22 for sale, if so could you drop me a line at my email address boyle1962@yahoo.co.uk . I don't need sights slings or a case just the bog standard rifle, I dont mind it needing repair I can sort that out easy enough.

If anyone wants a new .25 BSA Supersport Barrel just let me know as I have one for sale. I bought it of John Knibbs some years ago and never got round to using it but its up for grabs.

ALAN

Hope they are below the 6ft lbs limit.

Regards

Angel.

Yes yes..we all know your dying to educate us on your knowledge. :roll:

Hi,

I don't require any assistance from Wikipedia, been a shoootist for over 50 years. During that time I have picked up one or two knowledgable things about, air guns, small cal rifle, full bore rifle through to shotguns.

Don't judge a book by its cover so quickly next time, you may get burnt fingers again. Surprised the Avatar did not give the game away.

Best Regards

Angel.

Oh! there you go.

Archived