DJ wanted for this Saturday 11th June

selphie

Hello, I'm looking for a DJ for a wedding in Bamford this Saturday, you'll be supporting a band so therefore there will be a sound system and lights and all the other gubbins already there so whoever does the gig will be able to walk in with a laptop/mic/headphones as all other equipment will be on site.....

As there is a band on also there should be little for the DJ to do.

The music will be the usual wedding stuff with bits of everything thrown in i'd think but if you are experienced then you'll know how to work a crowd.

There is £100 for anyone who can do the gig which considering the lack of equipment needed and the workload greatly reduced due to there being a band, is a fair price.

If anyone is interested then please pm me with your contact details.

Thanks for reading..

And at that price.

Who's lights and sound system will they be using?

What times are you wanting? £100 for a wedding and wanting someone experienced and available? - I hope you do but you may need a bigger budget. You are paying for the night not the equipment. The fact that you as a client do not need them to fully work for the whole night is your decision but they will still be there at the venue. I presume you are wanting the first dance and an early slot playing and then follow on after the band.

Im not trying to run down your request and i hope you find someone but i think £100 is not a "fair price" for a an experienced dj to work the event at such short notice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived