Self defence or child abuse..you decide.

Whose fault is this?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Whose fault is this?

• The teacher.....she should be sacked and thrown in the slammer
    • The student.....he should be hung, drawn and quartered
    • Both of them.....any form of aggressive/violent behaviour should not be tolerated
    • Who gives a toss.....they're American, it's naturally a violent society so it's only to be expected.

thing is looking at that video we didnt see what was before it.

being called a **** is not a reason for "self defense" im not sure being backed into the corner is tbh, somebody standing in your face is uncomfortable but not sure it warrents a punch? did she try walking away to the side? its hard to tell in that video

Guest sibon

It looks like a door. My response to the question is entirely dependent upon how she ended up between the door and the student.

The lad was a lot bigger than her, what is she supposed to do when she is backed against a wall.

my first reaction would be to walk left or right away from him, if he walks with her still in her face then its the punching option

It looks like a door. My response to the question is entirely dependent upon how she ended up between the door and the student.

Don't think it's a door into corridor, more like to small ante-room as it opens wrong way to go into corridor so maybe she was stood there when the incident happened

Archived