Self defence or child abuse..you decide.

Whose fault is this?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Whose fault is this?

• The teacher.....she should be sacked and thrown in the slammer
    • The student.....he should be hung, drawn and quartered
    • Both of them.....any form of aggressive/violent behaviour should not be tolerated
    • Who gives a toss.....they're American, it's naturally a violent society so it's only to be expected.

I didnt know she was teaching autistic kids.

I never said she was. The point I was attempting to make was that we don't know or understand the mental health of the student involved, or ftm of the teacher. I'm basically saying that it's important to know the full details of what led up to this event before blame is apportioned (if it should be at all) and how, or if, it could have been better managed/avioded.

Have you seen the poll, nobody is putting blame entirely on teacher but same can't be said for pupil. Doesn't that tell you something?:D

It certainly does. It tells me that, as a society, we have a hell of a lot of growing up to do.:D

It certainly does. It tells me that, as a society, we have a hell of a lot of growing up to do.:D

The fact that one of those little scrotes is filming the event shows what bit of society was in that classroom.

So you think it's ok for a strapping young man to intimidate a 64 year old woman trying to do her job. I think you need to get your priorities right - nobody should be intimidated in their workplace:roll::roll:

So you think it's ok for a strapping young man to intimidate a 64 year old woman trying to do her job. I think you need to get your priorities right - nobody should be intimidated in their workplace:roll::roll:

nobodys saying intimidation is right, indeed it isnt, but violence ISNT the only answer, as ive said ive been in similer circumstances and managed to persuade somebody sticking a fireaxe in my head.....and somebody else shooting me lol

nobodys saying intimidation is right, indeed it isnt, but violence ISNT the only answer, as ive said ive been in similer circumstances and managed to persuade somebody sticking a fireaxe in my head.....and somebody else shooting me lol

One day you'll come across one that isn't open to reason. It's a sad indictment of our society and that of America that this is such a prevalent occurrence. I was at school in the 1960's and we respected our teachers.

Never got you down as a gangsta mel. :hihi:

Remember when violence WAS the answer? When teachers were strict and punishments were painfull.

I am, of course, talking about that time long ago when kids didn't stamp people to death, or carry knives as a matter of routine. A society where you can't play spot the smack head on any busy street seems to be slipping into myth.

Archived