Ecoli in veg'! are we under biological attack?

Guest sibon
I thought that live stock and vegetable produce were kept appart from source to shelf but I am always keen to learn and absorb new information. Is it impossible that this new strain of bacteria could have been placed into our food chain by our "enemies"?

We are more likely to contract it from our enemas:wink:

The source of the outbreak hasn't been traced yet, but e coli poisoning almost always involves faecal contamination of food products, often due to poor hygiene.

We are more likely to contract it from our enemas:wink:

The source of the outbreak hasn't been traced yet, but e coli poisoning almost always involves faecal contamination of food products, often due to poor hygiene.

:hihi::hihi: Very good, love it.;)

As for the poor hygiene, our enemies are hardly likely to wash their hands before they dish out the virus to us are they!?

As far as I was aware all the cases had been traced back to Germany which means a single source of origin rather than a global epidemic is likely.

Are you suggesting that a German organisation is trying to terrorise the globe? Ring any bells?

There has been no suggestion of conspiracy, as no one has tried to cover anything up. The fact's are open for us all to see. Do you think the Government are holding something back from you?

Conspiracy - 1 A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Conspiracies by no means can only be carried out by governments.

You are invoking a conspiracy by Al-qaeda to explain something that nature combined with imperfect food production & preparation explains perfectly.

Conspiracy - 1 A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Conspiracies by no means can only be carried out by governments.

You are invoking a conspiracy by Al-qaeda to explain something that nature combined with imperfect food production & preparation explains perfectly.

No, I never mentioned a conspiracy, you did. I have no problem with your ideas though, as I said in the OP, "Makes you think doesn't it?, penny for them" You are obviously a good thinker and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.:)

I have never heard of ecoli being in vegetables before, I thought the bacteria only lived in meat. This new strain is quite worrying, Is it a strange coincidence that it has emerged so near to the recent killing of the former al-Queda leader? Could we be facing a biological revenge attack or have cucumbers been tampered with so much that they should now feature on Deadly 60?

Makes you think doesn't it forummers? Penny for 'em!:)

If you eat "inorganic" food perhaps you risk mineral poisoning, if you eat organic food you risk biological poisoning.

It's a load of crap, really.

Some people put cow sh*t on rhubarb.

I prefer custard. You don't have to wash the custard off before you eat it.

Archived