Ecoli in veg'! are we under biological attack?

If you eat "inorganic" food perhaps you risk mineral poisoning, if you eat organic food you risk biological poisoning.

It's a load of crap, really.

Some people put cow sh*t on rhubarb.

I prefer custard. You don't have to wash the custard off before you eat it.

Well you have hit the nail squarely on the head Rupert. For generations we have smothered our vegies in the produce from a horses bowels and thrived as a result. Something has gone radicaly wrong all of a sudden.:|

:hihi::hihi:

They have now realised that the source is not the bean sprout! Someone somewhere is really keeping them on their toes.:suspect:

Erm ... hem,hem ... er ... Can wasps carry the virus from one veg to another?

Not that I know anything about it you understand ... just wondering ... er ... :suspect:

I suppose it is possible. Is this why you want all wasps to be dead?

Erm ... no ... not really! ... Erm ... just that some of mine went a little bit missing on the way to the Vapona chambers. Erm ... I'm sure they'll turn up ... ooh! ... just think I saw one ...

Yikes! When and where were you penetrated?:o

In the 80's on that one, from the gay angle. I still cannot poo right. Or left. My bowels became tangled. I will not eat any wasps, fruit machines or any other salads until this economy bug is fixed. No way.

In the 80's on that one, from the gay angle. I still cannot poo right. Or left. My bowels became tangled. I will not eat any wasps, fruit machines or any other salads until this economy bug is fixed. No way.

Yeah the 80's sure were tough on the bowels at times. This bug could be tougher though, just hope they find the mucky guy that is handling everyones cucumbers.:mad:

Yeah the 80's sure were tough on the bowels at times. This bug could be tougher though, just hope they find the mucky guy that is handling everyones cucumbers.:mad:

Yeah! This bug could become the new 'mad cow' thing, but even worse. On top. I know TheWreckTM was a mad cow, and a vegetable, so I kinda have a view on this stuff. And I'm really worried. :(

Yeah! This bug could become the new 'mad cow' thing, but even worse. I know TheWreckTM was a mad cow, and a vegetable, so I kinda have a view on this stuff. And I'm really worried. :(

I think that as long as you are there for her and she doesn't have to wipe her own botty, she will avoid cross contamination.

Archived