Ecoli in veg'! are we under biological attack?

I believe that you made some silly basic errors in your OP don't like having your ignorance pointing out and so are now reduced to trolling.

:hihi: That's not what you believe at all. Now give us your real beliefs on the subject (without any silly name calling if possible please;)).

The bacteria live in the guts of animals, but since the easiest way to contract an E.coli infection is from faecal/oral contamination

OMG, have the cucumbers been up a cows bum ?

Our lass is a bit deaf..I saw her prepping a salad in the kitchen.She had a big cumber ready to be sliced.I shouted "NOOO BABES!S**T ON THE CUMBER".........

Dint aif mek her eyes watter! Deaf cow.

Our lass is a bit deaf..I saw her prepping a salad in the kitchen.She had a big cumber ready to be sliced.I shouted "NOOO BABES!**** ON THE CUMBER".........

Dint aif mek her eyes watter! Deaf cow.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: On another thread that would have got a Gold! :thumbsup:

One wonders if the average German vegetarian/vegan is looking even more undernourished and in desperate need of a good length of sausage than normal at the moment...

I can't say it is something that I for one have wondered, but now you mention it.....

One wonders if the average German vegetarian/vegan is looking even more undernourished and in desperate need of a good length of sausage than normal at the moment...

At the moment, there are large empty spaces on the shelves of German supermarkets where the salad vegetables used to be.

At the moment, there are large empty spaces on the shelves of German supermarkets where the salad vegetables used to be.
Then Mapleboy may well be onto something, as I was in Munich week before last and was not served much else than rabbit food with my meat or fish, at every meal! :gag::hihi:

Then Mapleboy may well be onto something, as I was in Munich week before last and was not served much else than rabbit food with my meat or fish, at every meal! :gag::hihi:

So on behalf of plekhanov in his abscence, is the terrorist's plan working?

Archived