Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

mazzi

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, from the helicopters twitter feed.....

Area search for three males in Todwick following an attempt theft of vehicle. One detained by the dog handler, enquiries ongoing

Doh, you have blown it! Now we know there is a heli-twitter, nobody will ever ask again on this forum. Now if only there was a chinese lanterns twitter.

Yep, from the helicopters twitter feed.....

Area search for three males in Todwick following an attempt theft of vehicle. One detained by the dog handler, enquiries ongoing

Thanks jaffacake

Another reason for keeping the Sheffield support helicopter.

Well done that dog and handler.

jiginc

Thanks jaffacake

Another reason for keeping the Sheffield support helicopter.

Well done that dog and handler.

jiginc

They scrambled the helicopter over an attempted theft? Was it the Chief Constable's car or something. What an utter waste of public money. How much did that cost us FFS?

They scrambled the helicopter over an attempted theft? Was it the Chief Constable's car or something. What an utter waste of public money. How much did that cost us FFS?

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if it was your car! people like you would be the first to complain if they didn't turn up:loopy:

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if it was your car! people like you would be the first to complain if they didn't turn up:loopy:

Don't know about Grapeape,but I would.It's just a car.And if anybody should pay for the chopper it's the insurance companies-they're the ones who may save some money if cars are recovered.