Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

mazzi

You obviously report to your boss what you are doing.

The police helicopter crew are reporting to the people who pay their wages... ie us.

And so may it continue.

It's called 21st century policing frededwards - fast forward 12 years love.

SY99 updates it Twitter feed as required and if its in public interest, not all operations are tweeted for obvious reasons. Sometimes its not for days and others maybe few times a day! It is helpful and informative and its ground control that do it not Air Ops!! :loopy:

i was out with the dog about this time

i saw the police searching with side light for a house driving slowly down deerlands avenue then a ambulace towards barnsly rd if that helps chopper was above me half hour after

Edited by kevz

it will be the young chavs with nowt better to other than ruin someones pride and joy, plus costing them a fortune in replacing their car cause insurance wont pay out. i have no sympathy what so ever with why know what can happen but still want to show off so if they get killed they get killed, parents should teach them how to behave not schools. if children are under 10 they cant be prosecuted the law says that 10 and over they deem them to know right from wrong

apparently its a suspicious fire - fire brigade have removed bodies.

Apologies if I'm wrong but if that was just a wind up post then I find it sick and the mods should delete your account straight away.

theres a mini burny out nxt to adlington comm centre . look like it was awhite one was there at 11am not been moved by police /insurance at that time ,

I drove past the mini yesterday and someone was stripping out the bits that had not been burned.