Prisoner gets permission to father a child behind bars

Well, at least the prisoner now has official permission to be a tosser :hihi:

Will he provide support for the poor kid? Would you want the kid to have owt to do with the looser. POOR KID , mother is a fool.

Is it really that big a deal?!

If you saw how many hundreds of threads are started in Sheffield Discussions which should be elsewhere on a weekly basis (all of which need moving manually by someone on the mod team) then you'd understand that yes, it's a pretty big deal in terms of the amount of needless work it creates for the moderating team.

It could all be prevented by just starting the thread in the right forum in the first place, couldn't it?

Of course, I could endorse going back to the old school way of dealing with this, which was that if the user had more than 50 posts all threads started in the wrong place just got deleted rather than moved. It rubbed people up the wrong way, but it worked...

I think this is more about the rights of the woman who is not behind bars than it is the man who is behind bars.

i should think she could find a better donor,and possibly someone that can be around for the child.

"human rights" nonsense strikes again. Welcome to the UK, where criminals get put in 5 star hotels, while other criminals walk the streets; meanwhile police are out making money from fines with a complete disregard to public safety.

Is it any wonder people like to come live over here?

Archived