Prisoner gets permission to father a child behind bars

i should think she could find a better donor,and possibly someone that can be around for the child.

Yeah she could, but we all know love can be blind and doesn't work like that. She no doubt doesn't just want a child, but wants a child to this particular person. I'm not saying that I agree with this by the way, just that there is more than just the bloke behind bars involved in all this.

"human rights" nonsense strikes again. Welcome to the UK, where criminals get put in 5 star hotels, while other criminals walk the streets; meanwhile police are out making money from fines with a complete disregard to public safety.

Is it any wonder people like to come live over here?

Which 5 star hotels are these?

"human rights" nonsense strikes again. Welcome to the UK, where criminals get put in 5 star hotels, while other criminals walk the streets; meanwhile police are out making money from fines with a complete disregard to public safety.

Is it any wonder people like to come live over here?

it may be nonsense but it's not human rights nonsense, the ability to father a child while incarcerated has always been available to those who could make a sufficiently good case.

Archived