Adult dance classes

Well you might want to check out Hype Dance in town, I work there and all the teachers are highly qualified and interested in making the classes fun

Or if your interested I've just started a Burlesque Class at Nycha Dance Creations (just off London Road). This is a really fun, relaxed class with a goal of learning different burlesque, jazz and cabaret styles and will keep you toned and fabulous

if you want more details just message me at sghobson48@yahoo.co.uk or on here

I also do private lessons

Sarah

Well you might want to check out Hype Dance in town, I work there and all the teachers are highly qualified and interested in making the classes fun

ive been to the adult ballet classes at hype and its another vote from me. :)

have a nosy at their site for the timetables and options available.

x

Does anyone know of any adult dance classes in city centre or North Sheffield - other than city limits please?

Hello.

I teach "Burlesque and Cabaret/Show" style Dance in and around Sheffield (S1 - S36).

Full details can be found via my website: http://www.VelvetBurlesque.co.uk

Private tuition and workshops are also available.

Kind regards,

Lara

"Hells Belle"

Depends on whether you are looking for formal dance classes or dance and social stuff. For the latter, I recommend Blitz (http://www.blitzjive.com) at Crookes Social Club: rather than just having an hour's lesson for your money, you get a beginner's lesson and (when you feel you're ready for it) an intermediate lesson, and then social freestyle dancing till 10.30pm.

It's modern jive, probably the easiest dance style to learn - lots of non-dancers learn it and from those lessons develop a sense of rythmn and ability to move that stands them in good stead when they go on to more formal dance styles.

Archived