33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who.

In the last 3 days muslims have carried out cowardly suicide attacks on Muslims in Iraq murdering 33 and injuring 19.

Can you imagine the outcry by the anti Israeli Westernerphobes if the Israelis had done this to Muslim terrorists.

In the last 3 days muslims have carried out cowardly suicide attacks on Muslims in Iraq murdering 33 and injuring 19.

Can you imagine the outcry by the anti Israeli Westernerphobes if the Israelis had done this to Muslim terrorists.

it always baffles me who those people are, it seems lodged in your head but i never see anybody that fits that description??

these types of thread baffle me too trying to think which side of the fence your on on the subject

dont like muslims................muslims killed YAY

..........killed by muslims..............BOOOOOO

doesnt it confuse you?

Muslims really enjoy the prospect of being murdered by Muslim terrorists whilst they go about their daily business.

Didn't you know Bass that's it's ok for Muslims to kill Muslims?

Not only do they get to have their wicked way with the celestial version of Shilpa Shetty and a myriad of other virgins, but they get a loaf of Hovis and a jar of Marmite as a kill bonus..you would wouldn't you?

Look at it this way, it proves wrong all the people that say all muslims have the same agenda because if that was the case they wouldn't be blowing each other up would they?

Muslims really enjoy the prospect of being murdered by Muslim terrorists whilst they go about their daily business.

You know what they probably dont and im pretty sure you know that.

However muslims do seem to really enjoy the prostpect of blowing themselves up an taking as many inocent people with them as they can.

You know what they probably dont and im pretty sure you know that.

However muslims do seem to really enjoy the prostpect of blowing themselves up an taking as many inocent people with them as they can.

you forget the word extremists out of your second sentence

I was going to post who i thought the first 2 replies would come from. I had it spot on. The 'Muslim radar detection system' must have gone in to overdrive the moment Bassman clicked on submit :hihi:

and you forget the usual thread starter, and swiftly followed by the usual right wingers too

Archived