33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who.

No thats your reality.and yes you can find hell fire and damnation quotes from the bible ,the problem with your reasoning is that these days the majority of christians ,unlike the majority of muslims,dont take their holy book literally.

Another opinion with no basis in reality.

You know how you lay into the conspiracy theorists (quite rightly) for having no evidence or science to back up their claims?

That's you, that is.

You're just making it up with no foundation of reason or evidence.

Yeah but like all bullys they have to wait until the odds are stacked for them

Do the muslims attacking British positions in Afghanistan against superior firepower and better trained soldiers have the odds stacked in their favour?

Do the muslims attacking British positions in Afghanistan against superior firepower and better trained soldiers have the odds stacked in their favour?

Come on Halibut I thought you knew something about guns they dont get anywhere near the British,they hide in the hills taking pot shots from miles away,in case you havent noticed most British fatalities were cause by the cowardly planting of bombs, in any case I thought we had pulled out

Another opinion with no basis in reality.

You know how you lay into the conspiracy theorists (quite rightly) for having no evidence or science to back up their claims?

That's you, that is.

You're just making it up with no foundation of reason or evidence.

I have an opinion the same as you do,you wont or cant show me evidence of the religion of peace ,whereas I can show you numerous pieces of evidence that shows muslim atrocities.therefore transferring my evidence as a percentage outweighs your non show ,in a gallup poll I would be winning by a projected landslide,surely if the religion was "The religion of peace" you would have no trouble producing evidence.

Come on Halibut I thought you knew something about guns they dont get anywhere near the British,they hide in the hills taking pot shots from miles away,in case you havent noticed most British fatalities were cause by the cowardly planting of bombs, in any case I thought we had pulled out

There have been significant numbers of our soldiers killed by direct action rather than by IED. Your assertion that all muslims are cowards who wait till the odds are stacked in their favour, just like your lunatic proposition that half of all muslims support terrorism, is demonstrably false.

Our own soldiers have acknowledged that the talibs can be fierce and brave fighters. You're clearly comfortable with dismissing anything I say, I would hope less so calling our soldiers liars or fools.

I have an opinion the same as you do,you wont or cant show me evidence of the religion of peace ,whereas I can show you numerous pieces of evidence that shows muslim atrocities.therefore transferring my evidence as a percentage outweighs your non show ,in a gallup poll I would be winning by a projected landslide,surely if the religion was "The religion of peace" you would have no trouble producing evidence.

You're clearly unable to distinguish between opinion and opinion that's actually worth listening to.

You're clearly unable to distinguish between opinion and opinion that's actually worth listening to.

All opinions should be worth listening to I would listen to yours if you actually bothered to make one instead of handing insults out to all and sundry and trolling with obtuse questions.

Archived