33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who.

I was going to post who i thought the first 2 replies would come from. I had it spot on. The 'Muslim radar detection system' must have gone in to overdrive the moment Bassman clicked on submit :hihi:

Well you're not usually that good at reading posts-remember your complete mis-understanding of my posts on the gurkha soldier thread?

Well you're not usually that good at reading posts-remember your complete mis-understanding of my posts on the gurkha soldier thread?

There was nothing wrong with my reading. It was just mine and your understanding were out of sync. It happens sometimes ;)

There was nothing wrong with my reading. It was just mine and your understanding were out of sync. It happens sometimes ;)

must be the side of the fence your on...me and BF seem to have a good understanding :suspect:

You know what they probably dont and im pretty sure you know that.

However muslims do seem to really enjoy the prostpect of blowing themselves up an taking as many inocent people with them as they can.

When will you ever get it through your dense head Tatman?

What you really mean when you say 'Muslims' is 'a tiny minority of Muslims - am I right, or am I right?

Ooh...Soooo tempting :hihi:

Better not. I know first hand how much you like hitting the report button ;)

really? you dont know me then do you? ive hit the report button precisely...............once, ever

whereas ive been on the recieving end of bans due to right wingers pressing the report button on me at least.............twice

Archived