33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who.

You may have something interesting to say but as always you choose to hurl insults in the hope it makes you look big and clever.

Heres a hot tip, it doesnt work but is always great entertainment.

Think about it - either you're stupid, or a liar.

You said ''However muslims do seem to really enjoy the prostpect of blowing themselves up ''

It's plainly either a stupid sentence or a something said by someone who's deliberately making it up.

Now ive cleaned it up a little ill answer.

No i dont.

I mean at least half, maybe more of muslims secretly condone/support/contribute to terrorist attacks both here and overseas.

I also believe that given time th % will rise and support for these acts will be more openly shown as the muslim population increases.

Thats what i think now see if you can reply without being insulting.

How do you arrive at this conclusion? It isn't supported by any credible evidence. Did you just make it up?

You said ''However muslims do seem to really enjoy the prostpect of blowing themselves up ''

It's plainly either a stupid sentence or a something said by someone who's deliberately making it up.

Keep the insults coming

Its the only thing you seem to be any good at so you may as well get the practice in :rolleyes:

Now ive cleaned it up a little ill answer.

No i dont.

I mean at least half, maybe more of muslims secretly condone/support/contribute to terrorist attacks both here and overseas.

I also believe that given time th % will rise and support for these acts will be more openly shown as the muslim population increases.

Thats what i think now see if you can reply without being insulting.

To be fair that sounds like the paranoid ramblings of the keyboard jihadis who are convinced that most non-muslims spend their entire time trying to turn muslims away from islam and who see a kaffir conspiracy against islam in a basket of fruit.

To be fair that sounds like the paranoid ramblings of the keyboard jihadis who are convinced that most non-muslims spend their entire time trying to turn muslims away from islam and who see a kaffir conspiracy against islam in a basket of fruit.

and he thinks he doesnt have anything in common :hihi:

If they didnt enjoy the prospect of a martyrs death they wouldnt be so keen to do it so how come the sentence is stupid ,what you seem to forget is they embrace death rather like the kamikaze pilots of Japan ,that one sentence shows your utter lack of knowledge of fanatics and their beliefs

Archived