33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who.

I must agree with you the assertion that half of all muslims support terrorism,I would put the percentage much higher.you see Halibut I knew what you were on about and quite frankly if you believe otherwise it is you that is an idiot.

They call it the religion of peace well to use your own words..proof please

You're the one who claims something other than the generally accepted reality - you provide the evidence.

Oh, sorry - I forgot! You have nothing more than your own prejudice to go on, so you won't be able to deal with the self evidently false assertion you're proclaiming as the truth.

How about lamenting the deaths of 33 innocent people rather than complaining about how the story might have been received if the perpetrators had been Jewish?

That would mean accepting that Muslims are as fully human as the rest of us - and I'm sure that Noddy can't accept that...

I imagine the fundamentalists that carried out the attacks wouldn't have been too concerned about who they were about to kill and injure. If they had been concerned they could hardly be called fundamentalists could they?

Anyone who's prepared to martyr themselves for their cause isn't going to worry about killing their brothers and sisters of Islam are they.

Comes as no great surprise to me, that's what fundamentalists do.

I imagine the fundamentalists that carried out the attacks wouldn't have been too concerned about who they were about to kill and injure. If they had been concerned they could hardly be called fundamentalists could they?

Anyone who's prepared to martyr themselves for their cause isn't going to worry about killing their brothers and sisters of Islam are they.

Pretty much well said danot, the same can be said of fundamentalists of all political and religious persuasions (knobheads).

You're the one who claims something other than the generally accepted reality - you provide the evidence.

Oh, sorry - I forgot! You have nothing more than your own prejudice to go on, so you won't be able to deal with the self evidently false assertion you're proclaiming as the truth.

I can give you as much evidence as you want concerning muslim attrocities thats not my prejudice speaking thats facts ...I have asked you to show me evidence of the religion of peace and you cannot .Who is making false claims,certainly not me..your squirming and wriggling though.

I should quit while your behind Halibut ,you must be used to that

I can give you as much evidence as you want concerning muslim attrocities thats not my prejudice speaking thats facts ...I have asked you to show me evidence of the religion of peace and you cannot .Who is making false claims,certainly not me..your squirming and wriggling though.

I should quit while your behind Halibut ,you must be used to that

Do you believe the IRA and UDA terrorists were following a religion of peace?

The muslim religion is roughly split into two factions that have been at "war" with each other since the Koran was written. A lot of the protests you now see in the middle east are not about democracy, they are about warring factions of Islam.

Aside from all the bickering and point scoring, can someone explain why they keep blowing themselves, and their ''brothers & sisters'' to pieces ?

without the use of the words Israel,America,Britain etc please so I can take it seriously and not just one of the '' I hate any ism so much I have come the full circle to be exactly like the people I hate but my heads so much up my own ass I can't see it and anyone who does not agree with me is scum'' brigades rants or all muslims is evil innit rants.

cheers :)

Archived