33 Muslims killed 19 injured by guess by who.

I never made any claim that Islam was the religion of peace - you were supporting the false ( and quite blatantly false!) claim that half of all muslims support terrorism.

You're the one progagating blatant falsehoods, I don't need to do anything other than point out how silly you look saying things that are so obviously false.

Muslims claim Islam to be the religion of peace. and then set about blowing up all and sundry. You look silly with your constant bickering.

Not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists/suicide bombers today are muslims.

But their religion was not billed as the religion of peace..Islam is.Google "muslim atrocities" see how many examples get thrown at you and then come back and say.."yep Islam surely must be the religion of peace"

..aren't all religions supposedly 'religions of peace'?

No matter how many times you claim Islam to be the religion of peace and the hypocrisy therein, it will have no bearing on what I personally choose to believe about it or any religion for that matter-there are charlatans, cheats and hypocrites who observe all the major doctrines-you only need look at Messrs Mugabe, Blair, Bush, Netanyahu and Ahmajenidad to see that.

Muslims claim Islam to be the religion of peace. and then set about blowing up all and sundry. You look silly with your constant bickering.

Not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists/suicide bombers today are muslims.

What religion were Bush and Blair following when they sent bombs raining down on Iraq?

Quite plainly false and ill founded. Completely without foundation and based on nothing more than your own insecurity and fear.

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah 9:5)

That means you and I Halibut Pagans unless of course you revert to Islam good choices eh ?

And every muslim learns this and others like it and believes in the words

I could say the same to your opinion you dont have insight into the minds of muslims,neither do I I would sooner be fearful than complacent the German people fell into the latter in the early 30's the rest is history,the only problem is theres a hell of a lot bigger army in waiting than Adolf could ever count on.

Google muslim atrocities...over 4 million hits

Rather more than you do, I think you'll find.

What religion were Bush and Blair following when they sent bombs raining down on Iraq?

Did they claim to be doing it for religion?I thought they did what the world initially rejoiced in ..they rid the world of a man who slaughtered millions in a barbaric act of genocide.

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah 9:5)

That means you and I Halibut Pagans unless of course you revert to Islam good choices eh ?

And every muslim learns this and others like it and believes in the words

Oh Lordy (pardon the pun), are you inviting others to cut n paste lary utterances from the Old Testament in a sort of ecclesiastic holy war?

All that means is that you think playing around with Koranic text can give you all kinds of nonsense - and precisely the same can be said of the bible.

You still miss the reality, which is that the vast majority of those who consider themselves muslim are peace loving people as are the vast majority who call themselves Christian.

Aside from all the bickering and point scoring, can someone explain why they keep blowing themselves, and their ''brothers & sisters'' to pieces ?

without the use of the words Israel,America,Britain etc please so I can take it seriously and not just one of the '' I hate any ism so much I have come the full circle to be exactly like the people I hate but my heads so much up my own ass I can't see it and anyone who does not agree with me is scum'' brigades rants or all muslims is evil innit rants.

cheers :)

Yes,they, being mental islamists believe like the yorkshire ripper that god wants them to kill. They are a menace to the planet and as the thread attests principly a menace to muslims in terms of their victims.

Why they believe god wants them to kill? Other mad islamists tell them that god wants them to kill. They got told by other mental islamists god wants them to kill etc.

The solution? Tricky, but it does inevitabley involve quite a lot of terminal violence by muslims and non-muslims towards those islamists who want to kill anyone with a heartbeat.

Archived