Gas and electric bills to rise again.

i have just heard on the 1 show that gas and electric bills are to rrise by 10 to 15% by the end of the year.i am on incapacity benafits and i am already paying 60 pound a month for my electric.its outrages that the electric gas companys are alowed to do this.the govenment are taking the p..s.there is enough people alraedy in poverty and this will make more people poorer.:mad::mad:

I put £20 per week in my electric meter (although some of it is taken for debt which I accumulated whilst waiting for the meter to be fiited) and £10 in gas.

you using a lot of electric as we had the same and they were taking off £3.10 per week, now its all paid we certainly notice as we only putting in £10 electric and £5 gas per week now

Its just a shame that there is no chance of moving with pre paid meters!!

I put £20 per week in my electric meter (although some of it is taken for debt which I accumulated whilst waiting for the meter to be fiited) and £10 in gas.

Thats probably your fella using his power tools, around your house :hihi:

I've just heard that on the news update - how on earth can they justify a 19% increase?

The thing is, once one of the big six increase their prices, all the others will follow suit.

19% has surely got to be one of the biggest hikes I've ever known and is quite simply outrageous.

I've just heard that on the news update - how on earth can they justify a 19% increase?

The thing is, once one of the big six increase their prices, all the others will follow suit.

19% has surely got to be one of the biggest hikes I've ever known and is quite simply outrageous.

The tories are back in. What do you expect?

Archived