Help, what Will happen if my mortgage is more than my house is worth ?

what happens in the scenario when one moves to another area to a new joib, and has their property for sale for over 2 years and still can't sell, and in a situation where financing two properties and living on one? Hey Ho!!!!!!!!!!!

what happens in the scenario when one moves to another area to a new joib, and has their property for sale for over 2 years and still can't sell, and in a situation where financing two properties and living on one? Hey Ho!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an argument for not having a runaway housing bubble. If houses exchange hands for a reasonable value without buyers taking on ridiculous levels of debt then the working population would become more mobile.

Don't you think the Tories would love to tell us to get on our bikes again. They know they can't because a lot of people are stuck in houses they can't sell.

The one relationship you should cultivate and never neglect in this life is one with a bank.

I wouldn't advise taking the bank to court to get your charges back, that leads to the kind of realtionship where you're sleeping on the sofa every night.

Archived