Help could i have a ghost

It's definitely a ghost. I mean, there is no strong evidence for their existence and this would be jumping immediately to the most unlikely conclusion, disregarding Occums Razor but I'd still say it's definitely a ghost. I mean, who here can say ghosts don't exist. You can't just assume something doesn't exist because every piece of available evidence points to this.

Discarding Occam's Razor, I would say it is a next of cross-dressing vampire squirrels.

No you wouldn't. Observe.

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all pants-on-head retarded philosophies that make no sense and have no basis in reality.

Paganism too.

really? paganism is an umberella term for all other alternative faiths, so are you saying all of these have no basis in reality in your opinion, can i ask why it is your opinion?

for me paganism reflects whatour ancestors believed in, the old ways, the scientific ways, the sun moon and planets, the wheel of the year, the seasons to which we all go with to theis day with our seasons, tides and such so it is reality, its happening in our everyday lives

GF X

i said i was a bizzarre pagan as a tongue in cheek gesture to John x, this irene birdy, seemd to be seriuos and borderlining on pagan bashing, i hope most of the pagans see this

with respect

GF

Not sure how you reached the conclusion I was "serious and borderlining on pagan bashing" because I said they were bizarre. The ones I know are bizarre. If you want to see some religion bashing you ought to see some of the anti-christian threads on here. Now they're *really* unpleasant (Just look at flamingjimmy's contributions here and elsewhere - he can't get in there fast enough to give us the beneift of his opinion. Shame he only has the one.) . Also not sure why you hope most of the pagans see this?

i said i was a bizzarre pagan as a tongue in cheek gesture to John x

And there was me thinking that it was to avoid answering my question about what religion you thought coudn't be mentioned on here! :hihi:

John X

And there was me thinking that it was to avoid answering my question about what religion you thought coudn't be mentioned on here! :hihi:

John X

lol i meant all of them, at first i was thinking you were all secular and ready with a noose for the likes of moi, cos im a witchypoo:D

Not sure how you reached the conclusion I was "serious and borderlining on pagan bashing" because I said they were bizarre. The ones I know are bizarre. If you want to see some religion bashing you ought to see some of the anti-christian threads on here. Now they're *really* unpleasant (Just look at flamingjimmy's contributions here and elsewhere - he can't get in there fast enough to give us the beneift of his opinion. Shame he only has the one.) . Also not sure why you hope most of the pagans see this?

i did look at flaming jimmys contribution, he came in after you, he answered i answered him, now i answer you again

what do you think of other relgions in general then or is it paganism you dont like? i as a pagan respect all other beliefs,

i actually Do believe in jesus i believe he was a guy that walked these soils,witchcraft and pagan isnt anti christian it PRE-dates christianity, in fact i believe most christians celebrate eostara more than i do LOL-easter is governed after the spring equinox- then comes the full moon, Easter the first sunday after that- easter is not about eggs and rabbitts its about the rebirth and new beginnings, all our calenday and days of the week are pagan

im just wondering what you think, you didnt answer my original question, flaming jimmy did, thats his opinion, and thats up to him,fair enough ( i'll hex him later LOL)

i hope other pagans see this cos i believe in balance, and i think they should and give 'their opinion aswell, it cant be one sided sometimes on here

respect

GF x

The thing is though, every single paranormal group in the world says this, you all claim that you're the special one, all the other groups are silly most haunted knock offs but your one is the exception, you have open minds and are skeptical, its just meaningless words though. I've never seen any group that actually does approach their investigations with an open mind.

So forgive me if I take your claims of open mindedness and skepticism with several handfuls of salt.

the bold type! ahhaaar! PAGAN!

really? paganism is an umberella term for all other alternative faiths, so are you saying all of these have no basis in reality in your opinion, can i ask why it is your opinion?
Well what basis in reality do you think your beliefs have? I can't really say why I believe something is not true, I can only say that there is no reason to believe that it is.

for me paganism reflects whatour ancestors believed in, the old ways, the scientific ways, the sun moon and planets, the wheel of the year, the seasons to which we all go with to theis day with our seasons, tides and such so it is reality, its happening in our everyday lives
Well I can't really speak about your religion if I don't know what it is, and you've been very vague here, as you say, Paganism is an umbrella term for pretty much any non-abrahamic western religion.

Based on your vague statements though, I have a few comments. Firstly, you do not know how the old pagans worshipped or what they believed, afaik modern paganism is not a continuation of the 'old ways' or what our ancestors did, and it is certainly not a direct one. Secondly, even if it was, so what? The philosophies by which we live our lives should be determined by truth imo, not by what our ancestors did. Thirdly, what on earth do you mean by 'the scientific ways'?

lol i meant all of them, at first i was thinking you were all secular and ready with a noose for the likes of moi, cos im a witchypoo:D

Are you a proper pagan or just following it to be trendy? ;)

John X

i did look at flaming jimmys contribution, he came in after you, he answered i answered him, now i answer you again

what do you think of other relgions in general then or is it paganism you dont like? i as a pagan respect all other beliefs,

i actually Do believe in jesus i believe he was a guy that walked these soils,witchcraft and pagan isnt anti christian it PRE-dates christianity, in fact i believe most christians celebrate eostara more than i do LOL-easter is governed after the spring equinox- then comes the full moon, Easter the first sunday after that- easter is not about eggs and rabbitts its about the rebirth and new beginnings, all our calenday and days of the week are pagan

im just wondering what you think, you didnt answer my original question, flaming jimmy did, thats his opinion, and thats up to him,fair enough ( i'll hex him later LOL)

i hope other pagans see this cos i believe in balance, and i think they should and give 'their opinion aswell, it cant be one sided sometimes on here

respect

GF x

Can we just sort out once and for all that I didn't say I didn't like paganism! I'm well aware that some Christian festivals owe a great deal to pagan celebrations and I kind of like that as it keeps you in touch with the seasons and nature & I'm all for that. I'm not against any religion, people are free to worship who or what they like. What I don't like is incessantly being told that my God is a "sky fairy" or one of the other names the hard-of-thinking folks on here come up with, simply because they don't understand faith. "I don't understand it, therefore it doesn't exist" seems to me to be exactly the sort of narrow-minded attitude they often accuse religious people of having.

My, we've come a long way from the "ghost" haven't we?!

Archived