Help could i have a ghost

My, we've come a long way from the "ghost" haven't we?!

Oh that invariably happens on here :P

It only takes a spark to light the blue touch paper that is religion and they're off!

I hope you've found some help for your ghost problem :)

:nod: .... unless you are a scantily clad teen, there's a noise coming from the cellar, and there's a maniac killer on the loose... :);)

And, following that logically: never go on your own and never split up the party!

I have no ghost problem!

Oops. Sorry, that's what you get from posting late at night and not checking who was the OP.

You may have a ghost problem... They're probably all watching us right now! :cool:

Are you a proper pagan or just following it to be trendy? ;)

John X

Ohhh thats like asking any other persons path if they are proper or not, I often get asked "are you a white witch or a black witch?" i always answer "depends what mood im in!" :D.

As for the trendyness, well i dunno:huh: if i am, ive been in fashion with it for 25 yrs plus:hihi:

To the others who are saying im vary vague, maybe i am, i just CBA, lets get back to the :arrow:ghost eh?

GF XX

Archived