Help could i have a ghost

As for the trendyness, well i dunno:huh: if i am, ive been in fashion with it for 25 yrs plus:hihi:

No, that's cool.

I wasn't trying to be rude or insulting it's just there seem to be a hell of a lot of pagans in Sheffield and I do think a lot of them are just going with it to be cool and trendy.

A witch friend of mine said once that I was more pagan than a lot of so-called pagans she knew, which was meant, and I took, as a compliment. :)

John X

No, that's cool.

I wasn't trying to be rude or insulting it's just there seem to be a hell of a lot of pagans in Sheffield and I do think a lot of them are just going with it to be cool and trendy.

A witch friend of mine said once that I was more pagan than a lot of so-called pagans she knew, which was meant, and I took, as a compliment. :)

John X

oh yeah we get a lot of cool and trendy ones, they are short lived in their interests, i know you wernt being rude :)

im glad you took it as a comp, thats great that! most folk are more pagan than most self proclaimed pagans these days, its the awakening within you John! :) :) listen to your inner self! :)

anyhoo we have to get back to the ghost/noises in the attic...or we be shouted at! ;)

GF x

Hey Kirsty,

Hope things have calmed down at home.

I think it sounds like you're all getting used to your new environment. Let the energies in the house calm down.

It's also a really good idea to clear the energies when you first move in by burning sage incense - nothing hooks pokus - it's just a way to cleanse the house and make the space feel new and yours.

Rosie

Hey Kirsty,

I think it sounds like you're all getting used to your new environment. Let the energies in the house calm down.

It's also a really good idea to clear the energies when you first move in by burning sage incense - nothing hooks pokus - it's just a way to cleanse the house and make the space feel new and yours.

Rosie

Yes, whatever you do make sure you burn sage when you move in. I forgot with my current house and I couldn't get any TV reception for days. Nightmare!

Hey Kirsty,

Rosie

:suspect:

Archived