Help could i have a ghost

• 1 month later...

The problem's obviously 'Loft Wasps'. They can make an awful racket as they wear little wooden clogs to prevent getting dust on their feet.

They only come out at night as their staple diet's moonbeams and star sparkle.

...Hope this has solved the mystery. :)

I know, because I have sense. I also know the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist. Did you know that?

Well I have it on good authority that if you make a Ouija board with Alphabetti spaghetti..he gets a right hunger on.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the people mocking this lady and quoting Science are just arrogant and rude. Show some respect for other people's fears/beliefs. She has a genuine concern and shouldn't be mocked.

Kirsty if you think it may be a ghost you should contact a Psychic medium? Try your local spiritualist church for advice. There is one on Whytham Road in Broomhill or another in Attercliffe. They could come and 'move the spirit on' if there is one present.

If you don't believe in spirits/paranormal then perhaps there is a more rational explanation like noise from outside/next door.

I think the people mocking this lady and quoting Science are just arrogant and rude. Show some respect for other people's fears/beliefs. She has a genuine concern and shouldn't be mocked.

Kirsty if you think it may be a ghost you should contact a Psychic medium? Try your local spiritualist church for advice. There is one on Whytham Road in Broomhill or another in Attercliffe. They could come and 'move the spirit on' if there is one present.

If you don't believe in spirits/paranormal then perhaps there is a more rational explanation like noise from outside/next door.

Are you trying to imply that the existence of ghosts is dependent upon belief? This is not the discworld you know.

jb

ETA: Oh, and for the record it was my pet dragon who has now returned safely to his home in my garage.

So if someone believes that flying monkeys deliver christmas presents on christmas eve, I should show some respect for that?

Archived