Help could i have a ghost

Is this thread serious?

People are recommeding psychics, paranormal investigators, clairvoyants and the church?

What happened to rational thought?!

The human mind has evolved to recognise patterns (noises) that aren't there. It helps us survive.

Grrrrrrrr

Maybe so but maybe she CAN hear noises, it doesn't mean she should jump to the least likely conclusion straight away though.

So if someone believes that flying monkeys deliver christmas presents on christmas eve, I should show some respect for that?

Hold on a minute it's a fat bloke in a beard, with flying reindeers...funny how the truth can be stranger than fiction ;)

Not really being facetious. The point is that I believe both are daft. I am not going to respect an opinion that I believe is absurd such as that.

I always have to laugh at Atheists that moan at religious people for preaching and being in you face, when that is exactly what they do.

Personally I believe you are daft. As for your opinion I am not going to respect it. It is quite easy to mock idiots such as yourself constantly preaching. You think you have some sort of entitlement due to your ignorance. You don't.

I always have to laugh at Atheists that moan at religious people for preaching and being in you face, when that is exactly what they do.

Personally I believe you are daft. As for your opinion I am not going to respect it. It is quite easy to mock idiots such as yourself constantly preaching. You think you have some sort of entitlement due to your ignorance. You don't.

Difference is I don't mind being mocked and don't moan about it. So carry on. It's all good.

I didn't realise believing that something is daft is classed as being ignorant. Learn something every day. Cheers. :)

Oh, and I'm not an atheist, but don't let that stop you.

Yeah, because mocking someone on an internet forum totally constitutes 'preaching and being in your face' and that's not ridiculous hyperbole at all. :rolleyes:

Difference is I don't mind being mocked and don't moan about it. So carry on. It's all good.

I didn't realise believing that something is daft is classed as being ignorant. Learn something every day. Cheers. :)

Oh, and I'm not an atheist, but don't let that stop you.

I do apologise, you just came across with the same sort of atheist attitude.

Glad you have learned about ignorance. BUT I would be more impressed if that was the truth.

Archived