Help could i have a ghost

Ghosts don't exist. There's this little thing called science. hehe, yeah either birds or a squirrel thats got into the loft.

Ghost do exist I for one have seen a ghost when I was younger and when I told my parents their response was "oh you've seen it then". I never believed before but know what I saw!

I always have to laugh at Atheists that moan at religious people for preaching and being in you face, when that is exactly what they do.

What do atheists preach?

There is lots of small minded people here.

...and quite a few illogical ones

Ghost do exist I for one have seen a ghost when I was younger and when I told my parents their response was "oh you've seen it then". I never believed before but know what I saw!

That's fine, but the OP has given no reason other than noises for thinking she may have a ghost. Why jump to the least likely conclusion first?

Why are you recommending this? All she has experienced is some noises, without going up to see what the cause is. Surely there are more rational and easier things to try first, like go up and see what's causing the noise?

If you read my post properly I was offering the solution for both eventualities....

Firstly if she believes its a ghost and the possible solutions(plenty of people don't believe in them anyway) - in which case as you (and I) pointed out, there may be a more rational explanation ... I was just responding to a few of the posts prior to mine and offering a bit of advice...

If you read my post properly I was offering the solution for both eventualities....

Firstly if she believes its a ghost and the possible solutions(plenty of people don't believe in them anyway) - in which case as you (and I) pointed out, there may be a more rational explanation ... I was just responding to a few of the posts prior to mine and offering a bit of advice...

The way you posted it, seeking help for supernatural causes was your primary advice, which several people on here seem to think the first port of call should be!

I think this ghostie post is done to death now, some believe some don't, it's as simple as that.

Regards

Angel.

All the OP has experienced is some noises though, people are advising her to go and seek psychic/spiritual help rather than actually going and seeing what's causing the noise. I'm guessing it wasn't a ghost though as the OP would have come back by now to tell us.

Hi - you poor things! Where do you live ..... are your properties built on any historical or faltal spots i.e. mines where people have died do you know? Is it council owned or privately owned?

If ghosts inhabited fatal spots than surely places like Ground Zero would be overflowing with spirits.

The way you posted it, seeking help for supernatural causes was your primary advice, which several people on here seem to think the first port of call should be!

All the OP has experienced is some noises though, people are advising her to go and seek psychic/spiritual help rather than actually going and seeing what's causing the noise. I'm guessing it wasn't a ghost though as the OP would have come back by now to tell us.

I'm not, first thing i'd look for is rodents etc, it's a process of elimination working with the OP.

Though if they are convinced other worldly beings are responsible you have to address that.

My offer still stands.

Archived