Help could i have a ghost

Your so wrong about me dude, for one i don't believe in "ghosts", though that word has many conurbations and can be interpreted in so many ways also.

I'm not a ghostbuster i'm a gardener, but i seem to be able to "calm" places and peoples fears without resorting to mumbo jumbo or making claims i can speak to the dead, it's not something i do often, in fact i've only done it 3 or 4 times when asked after religious people or charlatans have failed to bring calm.

I couldn't give a toss if people take me up on it or not, but if all else fails i'm willing to give it a try, for zero profit.

Well there you go then, you are pretty much doing what I am doing, just in a slightly different way.

I am trying to make her understand that there are no ghosts by explaining that in this thread, and you are trying to get her to understand that she doesn't have ghosts by doing her gardening.

Tomato, tomarto.

My first post suggested most rational things (i failed to mention natural house movement), it could be and was ignored. It seems to me the OP is convinced the house is haunted and nothing is going to sway them.

I think most people have had that 'what if' or 'did i just see that' moment. It doesn't mean it is real though. In fact, as far as i know, there is zero evidence to prove ghosts exist at all.

I have enough work thanks.

This is about a child not being able to sleep and no matter whos fault that is that's something that needs addressing, surely.

Anyway, i'm not arguing the point and i'm not looking to make any money from vulnerable people, as some will.

I'm available via pm.

My first post suggested most rational things (i failed to mention natural house movement), it could be and was ignored. It seems to me the OP is convinced the house is haunted and nothing is going to sway them.

I think most people have had that 'what if' or 'did i just see that' moment. It doesn't mean it is real though. In fact, as far as i know, there is zero evidence to prove ghosts exist at all.

"Ghosts" come in all shapes and sizes and can be very real to some, even terrifying to the point it turns their world upside down and makes a normal existence impossible.

There are many cures for this, mostly very expensive "cures" that leave the sufferer unsure if their experience is really over, which can cost them over and over again.

The person suffering should be left feeling they control the situation, not someone providing a paid service.

"Ghosts" come in all shapes and sizes and can be very real to some, even terrifying to the point it turns their world upside down and makes a normal existence impossible.

There are many cures for this, mostly very expensive "cures" that leave the sufferer unsure if their experience is really over, which can cost them over and over again.

The person suffering should be left feeling they control the situation, not someone providing a paid service.

You aren't describing a ghost there mate. What you are describing is the fear that a ghost might exist. If not then you are describing something more akin to a poltergeist type phenomenon.

So lets say ghosts exist. Given that ghosts have no ability to manipulate matter. How are they making any noise at all?

That wasn't aimed solely at you BTW tro11. Just an observation :)

Quick Mod note: Please can we refrain from using text speak on the Forum, as some of our users may be using a software that reads the text to them, and it cannot pick up text speak.

In addition - please only contribute to here if you think you can actually help.

It's definitely a ghost. I mean, there is no strong evidence for their existence and this would be jumping immediately to the most unlikely conclusion, disregarding Occums Razor but I'd still say it's definitely a ghost. I mean, who here can say ghosts don't exist. You can't just assume something doesn't exist because every piece of available evidence points to this.

Ghosts aren't actually real! Honestly! You are probably winding your child up, toegther with whatever rodent you have living in your rafters... Get pest control in, and you'll be fine...

Couldn't agree more. Or, because you've just moved into the house you're not used to its 'noises' yet. Every house has it creaks etc.

Archived