Wonderful summertime

its great now its summer you can have your windows open to let the sounds and the smells of summertime into your home the sound of birds singing the smell of new mown grass but wait what is that i hear its next door in the back yard having their 1st fag of the day the coughing then the smell its not just an ordinary fag its one of those special ones that you smell more and more then its go around your house and close all the windows to stop the smell coming in this is 8am oh its great now its summer

I think you're perfectly right to post this. It's annoying when the neighbours have a normal fag and the windows are open.

Not to mention the pollution from the road and the sheer amount of noise.

It all sucks...

cheers karis im not ranting as location 114 puts it i just think its a bit much that you cant have your windows or doors open without you getting that horrid smell coming in im not bothered if they wanna smoke whatever they smoke its just the fact i dont want to smell it

So if your not ranting whats the nature of the post are you expressing your admiration of the people involved No are you excited that you maybe invited to a funny fag fest No so what are you doing your ranting.

People such as yourself really get to me why moan and Btch about it if your not willing to do anything about it if you dont like it confront them or call the cops dont just sit on here moaning about it as there isnt anything we can do about it.

cheers karis im not ranting as location 114 puts it i just think its a bit much that you cant have your windows or doors open without you getting that horrid smell coming in im not bothered if they wanna smoke whatever they smoke its just the fact i dont want to smell it

all im saying is why cant i have my windows open without getting some weird smell coming in is that too much to ask no point in talking to them because they will only do it more plus dont you think that the police have enough to do without me calling them because someone wants to smoke something. what will the police do about it nothing why cant they stay in their own home with the windows shut and smoke it .where did i say that i wanted anyone on here to do anything about it

Graham, I understand your rant. And nothing wrong with posting this, I feel sorry for you, that the natrual summer smells are being polluted my your neighbour's unsavoury habits.

Well If I understood post correctly, you're still smelling grass, just not the mown type.

Archived