Wonderful summertime

Graham, I understand your rant. And nothing wrong with posting this, I feel sorry for you, that the natrual summer smells are being polluted my your neighbour's unsavoury habits.

Well If I understood post correctly, you're still smelling grass, just not the mown type.

lol its not a rant do you know sometimes you just wish you hadnt posted anything on here because of some of the replies and i dont mean you

But what is the point in complaining if your not willing to do anything about it if im unhappy with something or someone i will confront them and then if that doesnt work ill take it higher if your not willing to change it dont moan about it because say and think as you wish but if your not willing to do anything about it whats the point?

all im saying is why cant i have my windows open without getting some weird smell coming in is that too much to ask no point in talking to them because they will only do it more plus dont you think that the police have enough to do without me calling them because someone wants to smoke something. what will the police do about it nothing why cant they stay in their own home with the windows shut and smoke it .where did i say that i wanted anyone on here to do anything about it

So if your not ranting whats the nature of the post are you expressing your admiration of the people involved No are you excited that you maybe invited to a funny fag fest No so what are you doing your ranting.

People such as yourself really get to me why moan and Btch about it if your not willing to do anything about it if you dont like it confront them or call the cops dont just sit on here moaning about it as there isnt anything we can do about it.

And people like you who moan and bitch about someone elses post annoy me, if you dont like it, dont read it and dont post on it just to have a RANT :D

So if your not ranting whats the nature of the post are you expressing your admiration of the people involved No are you excited that you maybe invited to a funny fag fest No so what are you doing your ranting.

People such as yourself really get to me why moan and Btch about it if your not willing to do anything about it if you dont like it confront them or call the cops dont just sit on here moaning about it as there isnt anything we can do about it.

Have you read your own post? Are you being ironic?

Graham - I am with you mate - my parents house often smells of weed, which wafts in from the neighbours garden and stinks. Nothing wrong with smoking in your property but it is annoying when it comes into your house.

I love that we have a poster here who rants about someone ranting and doesn't quite realise they are doing what they are ranting about. I am confused by that last sentence now.

and you know he is referring to the nice weather you prickly pedant

Nope. Some people really do think that Summer starts in May/early June, when in reality it begins on my birthday:).

Nope. Some people really do think that Summer starts in May/early June, when in reality it begins on my birthday:).

burst colostomy bag -hee heee

But you did know what the OP was talking about you rotter. I think we don't have summer in the UK any more. Surely a season really ought to last longer than 3 days.

Archived