Notification for post's not reqd, help.

Every time I make a reply to a post, I receive a notification Email in my inbox every time someone posts a response. The more I post the more Emails I receive. Is there some way of disabling this annoying kind of thing. I have had over 70 emails this morning, it's doing my nut in.

Regards

Angel.

Every time I make a reply to a post, I receive a notification Email in my inbox every time someone posts a response. The more I post the more Emails I receive. Is there some way of disabling this annoying kind of thing. I have had over 70 emails this morning, it's doing my nut in.

Regards

Angel.

I think if you click on "My Control Panel" under "Forum Contents" you should be able to disable it.

Or e-mail the helpdesk.

^This. It's under settings and options/edit options/default thread subscription mode.

jb

Or you can simply click on the "Thread Tools" of the message you're reading and select/deselect from there.

Archived