Where are you from? (city or country)

Though born in good old Sheff.

Loved that clip........shivers up back etc. lol.

Born and bred in good old Devon but have lived in Sheffield for over 40 years now so an honorary Sheffielder because I've stuck it for so long. I've earnt that much at least.

I actually hate what the city has become and no longer visit it. It used to be buzzing and vibrant when I was younger but the last time I visited the centre I wondered just which country I was supposed to be in. I didn't like being charged at by people who walked straight at me and neither did I like to see people spitting all over the place. I felt that it was a hostile environment and coupled with all the new layouts of the roads etc.........

I go to Barnsley now and love their market.

By the way.......I'm probably classed as a six fingered banjo player or whatever because we have lived in the Stocksbridge/Deepcar area for 25 years now.........and have never once regretted buying our house out here.

Give me the rolling hillsides any day of the week.

What brings you to Sheffield Bonulo? Do you like it here? Where abouts are you living?

Zimbabwe. Moved to the UK in '97. Stayed in London (all over during and after uni) till 2003. Came to Sheffield. Was supposed to only be here for six months. The city's got me. Not looking like I’m going to move anytime soon.

Love it.

;) not very precise, C.

You failed to understand the irony Kaimani.

Big FAIL. :P

I too lived in London for a while. Loved it. Miss it a lot.

Now I'm in Sheffield. I don't like it.

How did the city get you? What do you like about it?

born in scarborough, lived in the north east before moving here in the early 70's.

we've done it the opposite way round then, lol

blimey am I the only true sheffielder here.?:hihi:

Sheffielder born and bred

Darnall for the first 8 years of my life, then Woodhouse for the next ten, then moved out when i was 18 (lived in 3 places in Pitsmoor, 1 in Nether edge, 1 on City Road) then moved to near Whitby in i think 1993 (been in two villages / houses up here now)

Archived