Why is the population of Australia so low.

Why would they have to allow more people in ?. They have a policy where they vet anyone who wants to settle there.

Not like this country who let any Tom/Dick/Harry/Rapists or any other scrote into the country. Just take a look on Sky TV at the programme Border Control this will show how particular Austrailia are at letting anyone or anything into their country.

people coming to the UK have to be be vetted

Rabbit Proof Fence was an excellent film, I bought the book too. Another good book is My Place by Sally Morgan. It is an autobiography about her visit to Corunna Downs Station in Western Australia to visit her grandmother's birthplace.

Rabbit Proof Fence was an excellent film, I bought the book too. Another good book is My Place by Sally Morgan. It is an autobiography about her visit to Corunna Downs Station in Western Australia to visit her grandmother's birthplace.

Urgh, We had to do 'My Place' at school and I thought it was the most boring book in the world. Today I had eggs for breakfast. I couldn't find matching socks, so I wore odd socks. No-one at school noticed because I played hookey again....... blah blah blah. I told everyone I was Indian. I told people that for years, then I found out I could get hand out from the government because I was aborininal, so I told them I was one, but no one believed me because I had told everyone for years that I was Indian. If I had known I could get money just for being an Aboriginal, I would have told them before now. boring, boring, boring.

As an aside - my mums best friend works withing the Aboriginal community and knows the girl that RPF was about. The woman thinks that the book/movie is a great work of fiction, but it isn't HER story, it was embellished to fit the national feeling at the time of the 'stolen' generation.

It is horrible that the English shot the natives 'for sport' and enjoyed it because they were craftier and more cunning than any animals in the UK- they even seemed quite offended about being shot at........ That isn't verbatim, and if I had the time to google it to find the actual quote, I would.

Yes when low lives get to Australia their immigration department points them in the direction of England and we let them in because they have points from Australia:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I stand by this:hihi::hihi:

Austrailia has a population of under 23 million compared to the UK which is under 62 million (or is it lol). Why are their immigration rules so tight? The way the world is growing they will have to allow more people in at some stage. Australia is a massive place.

they are realists.

Yes when low lives get to Australia their immigration department points them in the direction of England and we let them in because they have points from Australia:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well that seems reasonable denlin, since native Australians were the unwitting hosts for our low lives in Victorian times ;)

Archived