Blow up bed IDIOTS!

Sometimes one can find oneself in a bit of a pickle.

In the 1970s, Mr Branson was a small boy who attended a school in Buckingham. Had you attempted to groom his butt, you might now still be singing 'Please don't make my brown eye blue' in the chorus at HMP Littlehey.

Sometimes one can find oneself in a bit of a pickle.

In the 1970s, Mr Branson was a small boy who attended a school in Buckingham. Had you attempted to groom his butt, you might now still be singing 'Please don't make my brown eye blue' in the chorus at HMP Littlehey.

Yeah!! :D I thought he was flying balloooons at this stage? Not on a stage mind, but hitting rocks and stuff? And his butt hair became rigid due to his near death experiences. And spell check stuff? :huh:

I really don't know what you lot are talking about........but you don't half make me laugh.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

On a more serious note concerning the OP.......we bought our little grandson a blow up bed complete with blow up pillow. It's one of these kiddy type blow up things and it never exploded on him. He loved his little blow up bed but I questioned whether or not he actually got a good nights sleep on it given the racket it made everytime he turned over!

Anyhow.....it's now been replaced (as of this week) with a good and solid fold up bed bought from Lidl for £49.99. He's gonna love it and I won't have to listen to the noise of him turning over on his blow up bed. Thats now been deflated and will soon be up for sale. Perfectly good and never leaked or exploded......just outgrown.

I really don't know what you lot are talking about........but you don't half make me laugh.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

On a more serious note concerning the OP.......we bought our little grandson a blow up bed complete with blow up pillow. It's one of these kiddy type blow up things and it never exploded on him. He loved his little blow up bed but I questioned whether or not he actually got a good nights sleep on it given the racket it made everytime he turned over!

Anyhow.....it's now been replaced (as of this week) with a good and solid fold up bed bought from Lidl for £49.99. He's gonna love it and I won't have to listen to the noise of him turning over on his blow up bed. Thats now been deflated and will soon be up for sale. Perfectly good and never leaked or exploded......just outgrown.

This could well have a place in the thread for beating the recession under recycling which, incidentally, has been moved to the I'm bored section

• 3 weeks later...

We used to use the foam pool loungers as beds while camping. Most were flat without that annoying pillow, and you didn't have to give yourself hypoxia blowing them up. They wash off easy, too. Just check to make sure you can roll them up. If the foam is too thick, storage could be a problem.

Archived