Bilderberg Planning your future June 2011

If they are just having a pointless meeting that has no effect on us then why the secrecy ?

I think *that* is the #1 reason that the Bilderberg groups' activities are even being discussed today.

Is there actually any secrecy though? The don't publicise the contents of the meeting, and it's invite only, but those same things apply to billions of meetings held by influential and non-influential groups and organisations daily.

Is there any evidence at all that the people going to the meetings have to sign with their own blood to uphold the secrecy of the meeting and take everything mentioned in the room to their death beds?

Unfortunately, like most targets of conspiracy theorists, even if they did open their doors to the press, or released minutes of the dinner, there would immediately be calls stating that the minutes are only the ones they want releasing, with the gritty details withheld, or that the permitted press are already under their control so won't report impartially. There's basically nothing they could do to convince people that believe they're up to no good that they're not, so why bother?

Secret is probably the wrong word to use for these Bildergerg meetings, And also those get-togethers at Bohemian Grove, But they are suspiciously low key and under-the-radar as far as the mainstream media is concerned.

what do you want, flags, fireworks, red carpet coverage every time some bussiness people meet ?

what do you want, flags, fireworks, red carpet coverage every time some bussiness people meet ?

Not even a brief mention of the meeting during a business or politics segment of the news?? I mean, Some of the most dullest of events get at least a brief mention when certern people attend them, The Lord mayors banquet for instance is reported on when it happens, But when soooo many of the worlds movers and shakers get together at Bilderberg there's nothing ! :suspect:

Not even a brief mention of the meeting during a business or politics segment of the news?? I mean' date=' Some of the most dullest of events get at least a brief mention when certern people attend them, The Lord mayors banquet for instance is reported on when it happens, But when soooo many of the worlds movers and shakers get together at Bilderberg there's nothing ! :suspect:[/quote']

I went to a meeting last week, I don't think it was in the press, perhaps we are up to something too............

Just a mention would be expected when all these people meet.

Perhaps they just want to minimise protesters turning up and spoiling the fun like they did on Saturday.

As people running the main media are invited it makes sense they would do that for their mates in Government etc, keep it all a bit hush hush.

Archived