Bilderberg Planning your future June 2011

These are certernly not "ordinary meetings"; They are worthy of at least a brief mention in the UK mainstream news' date=' Especially as there are often high level British people there.[/quote']

High level British people attend meetings daily, on some days they may attend several meetings. On others, they may be invited to dinner with other influential people. These are not uncommon occuences. Do you really want a segment of the daily news dedicated to where all of our rich, famous and political citizens are dining and meeting that day? I would suggest that would become very boring, very quickly, and that 99.999% of the country would sit in front of their TV's going "I don't care, why are you telling me this?!".

The fact that there is nothing' date=' Zero, Zilch, In our mainstream media arouses my suspicions.[/quote']

Except, as already posted, there is.

These are certernly not "ordinary meetings"; They are worthy of at least a brief mention in the UK mainstream news' date=' Especially as there are often high level British people there.[/quote']

it gets reported every year, has been for years. What on earth gives people the impression that it is now or has ever been some sort of 'secret'? I've been reading the same article announcing the meeting every year for years - even though it's a bit of a non-story, as no content is ever released, which is fine - why should it. It's a private party.

The first link is basically an article on the phenomenon of the conspiracy theory and why they start. The other two are from 2010 and this year, But Bilderberg meetings have been taking place since 1954.

Like I've already said, Bilderberg meetings are not strictly top secret as such, But are wierdly below-the-radar events.

Like I've already said' date=' Bilderberg meetings are not strictly top secret as such, But are wierdly below-the-radar events.[/quote']

You've obviously decided that this event is worthy of special coverage. Please ask yourself why that is, then ask youself how uncommon is it for influential people to meet, and how much public interest there is in those other meetings.

You've obviously decided that this event is worthy of special coverage. Please ask yourself why that is, then ask youself how uncommon is it for influential people to meet, and how much public interest there is in those other meetings.

So many? In one place at the same time??

I'm sure if the people at the party decided to issue a full press release detailing what actually went on, then there'd be more interest from the press. That would obviously give more meat to the story. But as they choose not to do this, as they are perfectly within their rights to, then there is basically nothing for the press to report on - except, if they want, a bit of speculation around the guest list, which IS released to the press.

you don't hear much about UK cabinet meetings either do you, even though they're held just about every day parliament is in session. Reason for that is that there's not a right lot for the press to report. They have to wait thirty years to get their hands on the minutes and memoranda.

The first link is basically an article on the phenomenon of the conspiracy theory and why they start. The other two are from 2010 and this year, But Bilderberg meetings have been taking place since 1954.

Like I've already said, Bilderberg meetings are not strictly top secret as such, But are wierdly below-the-radar events.

I can find some from previous years if you like :)

Here's an example from the BBC from 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3773019.stm

Hard to find much from the press on any subject pre 2000 on t'internet - I found one from either the Telegraph or Times going back to the '70's and posted in a previous thread (now deleted). Reports from "conspiracy" sites tend to drown out mainstream sites in google.

So they are reported in the main stream press aren't they?

I can find some from previous years if you like :)

Here's an example from the BBC from 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3773019.stm

Hard to find much from the press on any subject pre 2000 on t'internet - I found one from either the Telegraph or Times going back to the '70's and posted in a previous thread (now deleted). Reports from "conspiracy" sites tend to drown out mainstream sites in google.

So they are reported in the main stream press aren't they?

Like I've said already, Its only since the advent of the internet that the very existence of the Bilderberg group is now more widely known about.

Like I've said already' date=' Its only since the advent of the internet and people like David Icke and Alex Jones putting information out there that the very existence of the Bilderberg group is now more widely known about.[/quote']

I knew about Bilderberg long before I'd heard of Icke (beyond his "messiah" outburst) and Jones.

But you were dead wrong in saying "The fact that there is nothing, Zero, Zilch, In our mainstream media....."

There is. It's evidenced.

Like I've said already' date=' Its only since the advent of the internet that the very existence of the Bilderberg group is now more widely known about.[/quote']

so what. You could say that about zillions of other things. Fact is it was reported, and written about, in books, newspapers, magazines, periodicials, etc, well before the advent of the internet.

Archived