Bilderberg Planning your future June 2011

Like I've said already' date=' Its only since the advent of the internet that the very existence of the Bilderberg group is now more widely known about.[/quote']

...maybe because conspiracy fans have made such a fuss of it?

I can find some from previous years if you like :)

Here's an example from the BBC from 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3773019.stm

Hard to find much from the press on any subject pre 2000 on t'internet - I found one from either the Telegraph or Times going back to the '70's and posted in a previous thread (now deleted). Reports from "conspiracy" sites tend to drown out mainstream sites in google.

So they are reported in the main stream press aren't they?

It doesn't matter how often you guys say it isn't secret and never has been ,it doesn't alter the fact that few have heard of it,If it was widely reported then demand to know what they discuss and decisions they make would increase.

Not what they want so a good reason to keep it quiet ?

It doesn't matter how often you guys say it isn't secret and never has been ,it doesn't alter the fact that few have heard of it,If it was widely reported then demand to know what they discuss and decisions they make would increase.

Why would they? There are thousands of organisations which have daily meetings which affect mine and your lives. What's so special about this one?

Not what they want so a good reason to keep it quiet ?

For an organisation you admit you know nothing about, you seem to know a lot about what they want...

Why would they? There are thousands of organisations which have daily meetings which affect mine and your lives. What's so special about this one?

For an organisation you admit you know nothing about, you seem to know a lot about what they want...

It's obvious they don't want media attention.

It's obvious they would conspire. Why else would they have the meetings ?

I know a bit about the organisation I admit to not knowing what they discuss in the meetings , the whole point is nobody does that's not invited.

Usually if there is a bomb scare at a venue where some of the most rich and powerful people are gathered for a meeting it would get a mention in the press whether it turned out to be a tube of pringles or not,especially if big players in the media were present.

Not if it happens at a Bilderberg meeting though.

It doesn't matter how often you guys say it isn't secret and never has been ,it doesn't alter the fact that few have heard of it.

And if you ask the average punter in my local about G8, the IMF or even who is the British Foreign Secretary then most will give you a blank look.

It's obvious they don't want media attention.

It's obvious they would conspire. Why else would they have the meetings ?

I'm having a meeting at 0930 when I get to work. It's private and the media are not invited.

By your logic we are therefore conspiring!

I'm having a meeting at 0930 when I get to work. It's private and the media are not invited.

By your logic we are therefore conspiring!

Have you not been reading? :hihi: You're only conspiring if you have a certain percentage (value of which is yet to be determined) of rich and/or famous people attend your meetings. If it's just a bunch of nobody's (no offence intended), then there's no possibility of you conspiring. Don't you know [only] rich / famous people can [only] talk about their plans for global domination?

Archived