Bilderberg Planning your future June 2011

You need to give your opinion. A cut and paste by itself, is worthless - and as I've pointed out against the rules.

You are a disgrace to the human race, this is your future too, just accept the truth.

I first heard of Bilderberg in the 90's. How can it only have been reported this year? I'm no conspiracy theorist, its fairly common knowledge

Well many people on SF don't believe the Group exists!

You are a disgrace to the human race, this is your future too, just accept the truth.

How exactly does me asking your opinion about something make me a disgrace to the human race?

What truth are you asking me to accept?

How exactly does me asking your opinion about something make me a disgrace to the human race?

What truth are you asking me to accept?

Your telling me petty rules when I'm trying to tell the members of SF that the world leaders are planning their futures in the next few day.

Just accept the fact that the group does exist and if you are interested then discuss the topic.

Then they're foolish. Dennis Healy was a member when he was in Government so its been active as a group since at least the 80's and before.

Yes thats right, did you know that they are meeting in Switzerland now???

Your telling me petty rules when I'm trying to tell the members of SF that the world leaders are planning their futures in the next few day.

Just accept the fact that the group does exist and if you are interested then discuss the topic.

I've never claimed they didn't exist, and I'm asking you to give your opinion about them rather than regurgitate cut and paste.

You have a lot to learn if you think that calling people a disgrace to the human race when they ask entirely reasonable questions is going to earn you any respect or interest.

I've never claimed they didn't exist, and I'm asking you to give your opinion about them rather than regurgitate cut and paste.

You have a lot to learn if you think that calling people a disgrace to the human race when they ask entirely reasonable questions is going to earn you any respect or interest.

SF is the last place i would ever seek respect, unlike you i leave my house.

Archived