Bilderberg Planning your future June 2011

I don't pretend to know what goes on inside.

It wouldn't be a secret meeting then would it ?

So is that it? The extent of your conspiracy theory is that some people have a private meeting over dinner and because you don't know what goes on it must be a conspiracy to control the world?

So is that it? The extent of your conspiracy theory is that some people have a private meeting over dinner and because you don't know what goes on it must be a conspiracy to control the world?

"a private meeting over dinner" :hihi:

Now who's pretending they know what goes on ?

Anyway, this is no conspiracy theory(and is hardly mine),we know these people are conspiring, just not what about exactly.

What? You mean the dinner part? I thought that that was well established...

So they're conspiring because they don't tell you what they're talking about? I'm not going to tell you about my dinner parties either, am I conspiring?

What? You mean the dinner part? I thought that that was well established...

So they're conspiring because they don't tell you what they're talking about? I'm not going to tell you about my dinner parties either, am I conspiring?

I'm sure they do have a very lavish dinner party ,probably at our expense.

Even Lizard folk have to eat.:roll:

I very much doubt the purpose of the meeting is to have Dinner.

Why would all these people,(many who won't even know each other) wish to meet for Dinner do you think ?

"a private meeting over dinner" :hihi:

Now who's pretending they know what goes on ?

Anyway, this is no conspiracy theory(and is hardly mine),we know these people are conspiring, just not what about exactly.

HOW do you KNOW they are conspiring?

I'm sure they do have a very lavish dinner party ,probably at our expense.

Why would it be at our expense? These are amongst the richest people on the planet, they can afford to pay for it themselves without even noticing, not the wannabe rich, who try to pass their costs onto everyone else.

I very much doubt the purpose of the meeting is to have Dinner.

Why would all these people,(many who won't even know each other) wish to meet for Dinner do you think ?

Have you never been invited to a business meeting / event where you get free hospitality and entertainment from an organisation in order to encourage good will towards themselves?

I've been to several of these type of events, and stood there talking to people who I've never met before, and probably never will again, but that through both having links to the companies which invited us, have common interests. I've never felt the need to discuss total world domination on one of those events, but the "the world would be so much better if..." has come up on several occaisions. That said, the normal conversations are either "I was using the Widget 3000 the other week and flames came out the back and set fire to my pot plant.", "The entertainment this year's not as good as last year", "Do you fancy a go on Mario Kart, bet I can whoop your rear end on rainbow road?" or, even more common "Did you see Dave last year? He was completely out of his face, and then when he tried dancing on the table... I think he only got out of A&E a week later".

Incidentally, none of these type of events I've been to have made a press release or invited the media to report on the happenings.

On a more serious note, if the Bilderberg group really is this mysterious global power, why would they only have one meeting a year? And why would they discuss anything of importance at that meeting? Wouldn't it be safer and easier to just have an encrypted teleconference once a week? I wonder how many shadowy organisations do just that? I think you can be reasonably sure that the Bilderberg annual dinner is above board, simply because it is in the public domain and has been for years - if they are secretly plotting, you can be sure those meetings are done with a lot more secrecy.

Its more than just a coincidence that the attendees are people that, Collectively, Are in a position to conspire to control the world.

Why would it be at our expense? These are amongst the richest people on the planet, they can afford to pay for it themselves without even noticing, not the wannabe rich, who try to pass their costs onto everyone else.

Have you never been invited to a business meeting / event where you get free hospitality and entertainment from an organisation in order to encourage good will towards themselves?

I've been to several of these type of events, and stood there talking to people who I've never met before, and probably never will again, but that through both having links to the companies which invited us, have common interests. I've never felt the need to discuss total world domination on one of those events, but the "the world would be so much better if..." has come up on several occaisions. That said, the normal conversations are either "I was using the Widget 3000 the other week and flames came out the back and set fire to my pot plant.", "The entertainment this year's not as good as last year", "Do you fancy a go on Mario Kart, bet I can whoop your rear end on rainbow road?" or, even more common "Did you see Dave last year? He was completely out of his face, and then when he tried dancing on the table... I think he only got out of A&E a week later".

Incidentally, none of these type of events I've been to have made a press release or invited the media to report on the happenings.

On a more serious note, if the Bilderberg group really is this mysterious global power, why would they only have one meeting a year? And why would they discuss anything of importance at that meeting? Wouldn't it be safer and easier to just have an encrypted teleconference once a week? I wonder how many shadowy organisations do just that? I think you can be reasonably sure that the Bilderberg annual dinner is above board, simply because it is in the public domain and has been for years - if they are secretly plotting, you can be sure those meetings are done with a lot more secrecy.

With respect, I don't see why the public or media might be interested in your works meetings and who goes to them,unless of course they are attended by some of the most powerful people in the world.

Saying that your works meeting is more likely to be mentioned in the Main media if you're a cleaning lady.

Archived